- Helps in designing in SDIO cards
- Can be used as a bridge core of SDIO to UART
- Controller handles SD bus protocol on the card interface and provides simplified interface to user logic
- Controller handle all the housekeeping tasks by itself without user logic intervention
- Compliant with SD Physical Specification Version 2.00 and SDIO Specification Version 2.00.
- Supports SPI, 1-bit and 4bit SD modes.
- Supports SDIO Interrupt feature.
- Supports all mandatory SDIO Commands/Response types
- SPI Mode : CMD0, CMD5, CMD52, CMD53, CMD59
- SD Mode : CMD0, CMD3, CMD5, CMD7, CMD52, CMD53.
- CRC7 checking/generation for Command/Response
- CRC16 checking/generation for Data transfer.
- Supports High Speed Mode (up to 50MHz) of operation.
Downloads Target Applications
Further Information Deliverables
- Please email us to email@example.com for additional details
- Design Document
- Verilog RTL or Netlist Source code
- Test Bench
- IP User Guide