iWave has developed various SoMs conforming to the R1.20 Q7 / MXM / XMC standards. The modules are based on Freescale i.MX6x/i.MX53/ i.MX51/i.MX50x multimedia processors, TI 389x, Intel Atom and PowerPC Processors. They are readily available to deploy in product design.
For each of the modules, iWave provides the development platforms for quick software prototyping associated with the Board Support Packages (BSPs) especially for the Linux / Windows Embedded / Android / QNX / VxWorks / iTRON operating systems.
We also offer following customization design services around our SoM's and Carrier boards to suit the customer requirements
- Custom SOM/Carrier board development
- Custom software driver development
- OS Porting & migration
- BOM Optimization & obsolescence replacement
- Design review & support
- Quick Proof of concept (POC) development and Shortens 60% of the new product development life cycle
- For any specific customization, it needs only simple carrier board development, with reduced no. of PCB layers and complexity
- Being Standard compliance, drop in replacement available with better performance
- Scalable CPU choices and design re-use